tellor estates neighborhood project
Tellor Estates is a 75-lot affordable housing project in Pinellas Park. The project is the local affiliate’s largest development to date, and will provide 75 families the opportunity to thrive in safe and affordable homes.
Please join Habitat in helping to make the vision of Tellor Estates a reality! To learn how your organization can support this development, contact Stacey Efaw at (727) 536-4755 ext. 220 or email@example.com.
Over the next 2 years, Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties will strive to accomplish the following goals in the Tellor Estate Neighborhood:
• 1 new road constructed
• Infrastructure improvements to alleys between homes, sewer, electric
• All current mobile home residents will be informed of the program and encouraged to apply
• 51 new affordable, energy efficient homes built
• 51 families will go through financial literacy and home maintenance classes
• 51 families will become homeowners, improving the paths of their family for generations to come
• Habitat has first right of refusal on 24 additional home sites